CAREERS AT PPI
At Pacific Propeller International (PPI) we don’t just provide jobs, we provide careers. We offer the opportunity to earn competitive wages, receive quality benefits and other value-added services that are unique and make this a special place to work. To be a part of our highly skilled workforce, please review our current job openings below.
work at PPI
JOIN OUR TEAM
We deliver a driving force that brings success through Knowledge, Relationships and Solutions.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our contract work applications and resumes will only be accepted when a position is available for filling. It is our policy that unsolicited applications and resumes will not be retained.
HOW DO I APPLY?
We are excited that you are considering joining PPI and look forward to learning more about your skills and ambitions. Below are some Q and A’s regarding our process that we hope you will find helpful. If you still have questions after reading about our application process, please contact the Human Resources department.
- Online applications with resumes are the quickest and best ways to be placed in our applicant pipeline. From the list of job position above click the title of the one that interests you the most. This will begin the application process where you fill out the application, answer some questions and upload your resume.
- Once we receive your application we respond with an email indicating that your information is now in our talent pipeline and will be reviewed shortly. After review of your application and resume we will keep you updated along the way as you are being considered for a position.
- If you wish you can apply for more than one position but you must fill out and submit additional applications for each job of interest.
- Candidates who we are interested in hearing more from will be contacted to set up a phone interview at a mutually convenient date and time. This interview will last 20 to 30 minutes and involve the hiring team for the position you have applied for. We will ask about your experience, skills, and why would like a career at PPI.
- Candidates who are selected to move forward from the phone interview will be invited to an in-person interview which lasts about an hour. This provides an opportunity to meet the hiring team, chat with current employees and look around the PPI office and plant facilities. We will take a more in-depth look at your skills and ask you what you hope to accomplish through our collaboration. You will have the opportunity to ask more questions about the position, PPI structure and anything about our culture.
- If a job offer is extended a pre employment drug test, back ground check and possibly a credit check depending upon the position being filled, must be passed before you are hired at PPI. Details regarding these processes are outlined in the offer letter.
PPI respects and acknowledges the relationship between your personal well-being and the company’s well-being. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a health care plan designed to keep you and your family healthy, both physically and financially.
Our Health Care Benefits available to employee and their dependents include:
Employer sponsored Life/AD&D insurance
Employer sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Voluntary Life/AD&D insurance for employees, spouse and children
Paid Time Off:
Significant Additional Benefits:
Employee sponsorship in professional organizations
Employee Assistance Program
Family and Medical Leave
Helping Hands Program
Annual service awards
Traditional 401k (50% match up to 8% of contributions)
Pension Plan for qualifying employees
Group employee activities
Team competitions & challenges
Pacific Propeller is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Servicing, overhauling, and repairing propellers since 1946.
PPI is certified by the US Air Force, US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Custom Services, NAMSA/NATO, Spanish Air Force, Royal Malaysian Air Force and the FAA to repair and overhaul the 54H60 propeller system.
PPI’s Repair & Return P-3 Propeller Program for the US Navy has saved the Navy millions of dollars over the life of the contract.
PPI is the largest independant propeller repair & overhaul facility in the world
PPI is the OEM for the A6441FN-606 propeller system operated on the Lockheed Electra L188 and Convair 580 Aircraft
PPI’s 64,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to propeller assembly, component repair and overhaul and manufacturing.